This is a list of my all-time favorite nude lip colors, most of them happen to be MAC because as many of you know I used to work there. MAC is easily accessible and since most of you guys are familiar with the brand I hope you all find this video helpful!
Whoever said black girls can’t wear nude lipsticks was a LIE!
Here’s the secret to getting it to work: pair it with a BROWN lipliner. A soft brown lipliner will prevent that light-white ring you’re used to seeing whenever you try to wear a nude lipcolor on its own. The brown will provide a much more natural transition color from your natural skin tone, to the lipstick. Since many of us have dark lips, this works great! My favorites are Chestnut and Cork (my favorite) by MAC.
In no particular order…
1. Viva Glam V Lipstick by MAC – an amazing perfect, everyday wearable nude pink that provides just enough color to be worn in the office.
2. Viva Glam Lipglass by MAC – Same as #1 in a gloss form. I don’t pair the two together, though. That’s too boring for me!
3. C-Thru Lipglass by MAC – Definitely a great lipgloss when I want a light-nude lip
4. Petty Beige Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – this one is a great dupe for #6! Except lip tars aren’t glossy
5. Revealing Lipglass by MAC – HANDS down my faaaavorite nude lipsglass! I get the sexiest nude lips with this one and so many compliments! I feel as if this one is my staple nude lip product
6. Siss Lipstick by MAC – A really going out clubbing nude when you want that beautiful, Iman via Sam Fine sculpted lip
7. Fresh Brew Lipstick by MAC – a great everyday wearable nude that’s a bit darker than Siss, and is a Lustre finish so it’s so much more moisturizing!
8. Faux Lipstick by MAC – a very feminine and girly nude pink when I want a more flirty look
9. Peachstock Lipstick by MAC – ding ding ding, the WINNER is this one! Let me tell you, I wear the HELL out of my Peachstock lipstick! Pair this with Cork lipliner, and Revealing lipglass. It’s the epitome of what a nude lip is supposed to look like. And I love wearing it with my blues!
Those are just a few of my favorites to show you all there are plenty of nude lippies for us to go around!! Feel free to share yours